milk

October 11, 2008

Yet another scrappy drawing but i like this one's scrappiness. Plus, immense expression. That's true sleep, far far away from this plane of existence sleep. Don't you wish you could sleep like that all the time? I certainly do. It only ever occurs when i'm so knackered i can't see straight and being the nocturnal wretch that i am, it very rarely happens.
This day has been full of lots of interesting anecdotes. The mark of a good day:
Smelling milk to check its wellness and memories of my childhood holiday house in Carradale causing a smile. Quite possibly my favourite place outside my home, i can't wait to return someday. Milk has a good smell.
My sister reminding me of Sandworms and my inexplicable disgust at them rising from the depths of my feeble memory banks. Bleurgh. I remember hopping around them cause they horrified me so much. Yuck. Gives me shivers.
My love of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
My love of Azure Ray
and my highlight of the day...
Russell Howard at The Secret Policeman's Ball. I think he should take Bill Bailey's captaincy on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. He'd be magic. I don't usually buy comedian's shows on dvd but for him, i shall make an exception, for i love him.

Here's a link to his performance: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W9EvdbOjpQE



azure ray - the devil's feet

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.