rolleiflex

October 16, 2008

I want one I want one I want one!
It seriously makes my stomach do a little flip.
I'm not a photographer, i take fairly average photographs but i love cameras - something i think i got from my Dad and his Dad. Except my dad's actually a pretty great photographer.
I want oneee. There's a fair few on ebay but i'm not sure i could bring myself to buy something like that from an auction website. I could end up with camera parts and a big 'gullible' post-it note.
What to do, what to do...



sea wolf - you're a wolf

Sarah said...

Is there anything you won't spend money on? Seriously, I'm gonna confiscate your plastic.

Louise Boyd said...

You'd just spend all my money!
And wheesht, they're beautiful and take stupidly great photos. I could be wanting a pony or an Aston Martin, a tiny camera isn't so ridiculous. So there.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.