slow light

October 29, 2008

Halloween. I kinda love it.
I very much want to carve a pumpkin this year, as i don't think i've ever done it! - more than likely because i can't be trusted with sharp things, my way of chopping vegetables is...interesting.
Anyway, to provide some inspiration i went on a little Google Hunt and came up with these seriously impressive pumpkins. I want the Pan's labyrinth one!
Oh and if you're not sure, the third pumpkin is the Death Star =]

Also on my travels i came across this lovely project called The Ones We Love. The idea is for young and talented photographers around the world to take six photos of the person that means the most to them and see the differences in styles and the feeling that comes across from the way they photograph that person. I haven't got through them all yet but so far this is my favourite:


ada augustyniak



michael jackson - the way you make me feel

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.