dd?

December 06, 2008


I am now the proud possessor of my very first DeviantArt Daily Deviation =]
I've been after one of these since 2005!
The work in question is 'Four'
Giddy, just doesn't quite cover it. Especially with the impressive artistic meltdown i've been having since September =]
It's going to take years to reply to all these messages!
Lovely =]

Bad blogging of late, assessments and essays took precedence, they still are in fact. Grumble. I have however been partaking in a little project thought up by Jen Collins - if you were at the degree show you will remember her amazing little tea monsters - called Every Day A Drawing Day In December which i found through Miss Sanna Dyker, who is lovely enough to follow my little blog and let me follow hers. I suggest everybody have a gander at their blogs as they're full of fantastical things.
I hope to get the six drawings i've done on here later this evening, right now, however, i need to drink copious amounts of tea and watch Stranger Than Fiction in the dark.

Going into uni on a Saturday has confused my brain.



Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson & Sigur Rós - Colours

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.