steppenwolf

March 31, 2009

Some continuations. Some sketches. Some new stuff.

Some neat things are occurring but i don't think i'll put them to print just yet, in case they go awry.
One thing I will say is that I have been requested to submit some photographs of the work within my sketchbooks to a book in progress on the use of sketchbooks as thinking tools for artists, writers, scientists, musicians etc. Pretty cool really. I'm not sure if it's a book that you'll see in Borders but possibly one to be shown throughout schools and such, I forgot what i was told. Attention span was dwindling. But hey, i'll be in a book! So, i thought i'd post a couple of pages i did yesterday and today to give a hint to what i do. My sketchbooks tend to jump around:

Oh, and i realise i wrote diptych wrong. Had one of those moments where some words seem alien!


watching: btvs

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.