spoonman

September 29, 2009

I sometimes read over my blog to refresh my memory of the things that have interested me in the past wee while.
I did that today and realised that there is this very noticeable change in the way i was posting.
I became miserable, really.
Artistically, i'm in a bit of a mess and due to that fact, i have deferred from university for a year. Those who know me well, will think this entirely out of character and i guess it is. I've been solely dedicated to getting my honours degree in art for so long that it has basically crushed me. So, i'm going away to be an artist. That sounds silly. I'm going away to be an artist that isn't a slave to the system. And when i return next year to Duncan of Jordanstone to get that roll of paper i'm so desperate for, i'll hopefully have the kind of work i'll be proud to say is mine and no one else's. And most of all, i'll enjoy doing it.

Wish me luck?



soundgarden - the day i tried to live

danielle said...

Hello. It's Danielle. I haven't seen you in a long time. Just wanted to give some encouragement. Good luck.

Louise Boyd said...

Hello dear =] Thanks so much and good luck for 4th year!

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.