the ugly bug ball

January 29, 2010

Today has been a day of Disney coincidences.
I woke up.
I put on my stupidly cosy Mickey & Minnie jumper, because i've got reptilian blood apparently.
Checked the blogs i follow, to discover the lovely people at DEER BRAINS had been writing about Bambi of all things.
A minor coinkydink, nothing strange.
(I love saying coinkydink)
A few hours later a trailer for Aladdin appeared on the tv - aired on 5ive this Sunday, for all who lovelovelove Aladdin.
Then Pogo started playing his reworking of Alice at me on iTunes!
And my last.fm has looked pretty much like this all day, as a result:

I think Disney is stalking me.
Not that i'm complaining.
I can't wait for The Princess and the Frog.

louis armstrong - when you wish upon a star


samuel e. wright - kiss the girl

burl ives - the ugly bug ball

angela lansbury - beauty and the beast

kathryn beaumont - the unbirthday song

I couldn't decide which song!


ps. I just about had a heart attack when i thought i'd deleted my massive playlist on Spotify forever. All praise the 'undo' shortcut.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.