just blue

April 02, 2010

I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to choose a colour for my room.
In the process I created a little alter to the colour chart gods.
Needless to say, the aforementioned gods are spiteful and mean and have not helped me choose a colour yet.

I'm severely temped to repaint it blue. A better blue. A less grey, depressing blue.
It is my favourite colour after all.
Something like this:
But another part of me wants a drastic change in the shape of raspberry red walls because of my deep-seated love of the colour maple leaves turn in autumn :
I'm a little stuck.
And the more time the pyramid stays on my wall, the less i want to take it down.

les métamorphoses d'Alice said...

j'aimerais vivre dans cette chambre...elle est si belle!

bisou

Louise Boyd said...

Isn't it just. If only all bedrooms could look like that.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.