mister

June 03, 2012


I appreciate when a decent vampire movie is made.
We don't want any sparklers here.

I've always had a liking for the bitey blighters, from the seventies-tastic First Bite to Near Dark to BTVS to True Blood etcetera ad infinitum.
Maybe it's something to do with immortality or the fact that they can just be so damn suave, I don't know but if there's something vampire related on, you can bet i'll be watching.
Even the real creepers, which Stake Land most certainly was.
I may like vampire movies but it doesn't mean I don't yelp like a frightened puppy whenever something scary pops out of nowhere.
There may be some hiding behind fingers also.


Congratulations to Connor Paolo for surprising me by not sucking.

Happy-accident-punning!



Listening to: Madeon 'Icarus'
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.