captain freedom

July 09, 2012

Schwarzenegger, you're a bit epic.
How have i not seen The Running Man until now?
It even ends with a sublimely 80's John Parr song!

Damn my lack of retro cool.
I only managed to see Total Recall last week.
At least i can see how badly Colin Farrell's going to mess this one up with prior notice.
You're no Jerry Dandridge, you loveable, Irish scapegrace.


In keeping with one of my favourite decades, they're remaking Highlander.
One of my all time favourite guilty pleasure movies, with Ryan Reynolds as Connor McLeod.
This is either a stroke of genius or Christophe Lambert will be rolling in his yet to be filled, immortal grave.

The bigger issue, however, is who's going to replace Sean Connery?!


Dear Hollywood, don't mess this up!




Excuse me while i bask in my complete lack of awesome.




Listening to: Black Math Horseman 'Tyrant'
danielle said...

No way! I love running man! Did you know that Stephen King wrote the book in 72 hours!

Louise Boyd said...

He did what?! That crazy man.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.