felipe

August 28, 2012

Take his mother while you're at it.

by Felipe Merino
Hello my name is dom said...

I'd be okay with them just getting rid of him.

How was the birthday? Do you feel like a quarter of a century? Did you wake up yesterday morning and find a copy of the Daily Mail in your hand and suddenly worried about house prices ? I hope not.


Have you had a peek at that Poliça video yet?

Also you might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gbs67ApxL4

Also also also also also also also watch Breaking Bad missus.

Louise Boyd said...

If i'm honest, i'd like them to start with a new cast.
Keep Rick, Glenn and Maggie but the others are so damn whiny that they must be eaten!
It's like Lost all over again.
Is it wrong that i enjoyed watching Dale get gored and Rick finally going stabbity stab stab stab on Shane?

I don't feel a quarter of a century old and i refuse to accept that i am. I'm a freakin' Timelord and if that makes me a whackadoodle then so be it!

In the words of the bodacious Bill and Ted, Bat Man of Shanghai is most excellent.
There should be more. I demand more! Who do i speak to? Harvey Dent pre-face-melt?

It took me three google search pages to find a working video for Poliça but it was worth it.
I had a life drawing class somewhat akin to it.
I adore people with special minds, i'd also like to poke them in the eye for being so clever.

START A BLOG DOM!
I know it's not cool but it would give me access to the wondrous things you find more often.
Totally selfish reasons, i know.

Can i watch 30 Rock before Breaking Bad?
I've seen the first episode of BB and believe me, i'm already hooked in but i must see John Hamm working his funny bones. I must!

Hello my name is dom said...

I was quite upset watching Dale get torn asunder. I didn't mind the moralistic old fool. I think most of the problems I have with that show is it's plodding pace, which I wouldn't mind, if there was some kind of payoff. It was a bit better this series though.

That'd odd (Poliça video) have the cruddy capitalists at the record companies saw fit to stop Scottish eyes from peeping their music videos? Very odd.

I've been meaning to start some kind of bloggy thing. Maybe two, one for the poop I call work and the other for poop I find on my travels. I have been meaning to start one for several years though, procrastination is well bad.

I had no idea John Hamm was in 30 Rock I've never really given that show much of a chance but maybe I should now knowing this. My mancrush Mr.Hamm.

Yes, you may watch 30 Rock first. You must watch Breaking Bad though. You must!

Louise Boyd said...

Ah, John Hamm, he's somewhat of a wonder. Perhaps they should add him to the list. He'll be 8th and all will be right in the world.

Not too long until Season 5 of Mad Men! I'm dying to know just how badly old Donald's gonna screw up this marriage and of course i'll get to see my beloved Pete again.

You've never shown me any of this so called 'poop' work. I demand workpoop!
And a blog.
Do it now or i'll find something deadly to throw at your toes, like a badger.
I don't know if i've actually ever seen a badger...

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.