of the hour

September 14, 2012

The postman brings me presents.
Spotify, i adore you and i don't feel that bad using you because i actually pay for your services.
Like a musical strumpet.
Goodbye adverts.
Hello never-ending stream of any music i have a hankering for.
But i refuse to give up on physical music until the very last cd is ever produced.
Even then, i'll still search them out.
My loyalty has been somewhat lacking of late and i'm determined to put that right.

I can already feel my bank balance glowering at me.

I miss small, run down, musty record stores with treasures eagerly awaiting their new owner to discover them and fall head over heels.
Rob Gordon had one of my top five dream jobs and it's been ripped from my clutches.
Championship Vinyl, why can't you be real?

Progression sucks.


Watching: Game of Thrones
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.