petalpaws

September 09, 2012

Plentiful birthday wishes Domatron.
Welcome to the aged club.
We meet on Fridays for tea and complaining.

BYOB
(bring your own biscuits)


Listening to: Halloween, Alaska 'After The Flood'
Hello my name is dom said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

dang, you are far too kind. Louise, matey, will you come with me, ride on my skateboard with me and we shall catch gnarly air together. How does that sound?

Mr.White and Jesse up there are inspiring me, fancy it? I am not sure who is going to be the discontent chemistry teacher and who is going to be the unruly teen taken on as a cohort. Any ideas?

Your demands to see poop have been noted and I will try to fulfill your request. It is an odd one though.

(you are so much more skilled than i, the stink dimension coalesces around my work and i'm sure that you would not be able to peep it for the fog of fart is far too dense. are you willing to offend all your senses at once?)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Louise Boyd said...

I think i should be Mr White, i'm really good at grumpy and was excellent at equations in chemistry. Not so much the practical though, can you be a theoretical meth maker?

Hope your birthday was all kinds of splendiferous mateface. Did you shake the world to its very core with your awesomeness whilst turning the big two five?
If you got a kitten i'm going to have to take you out.

When you take my demand to see poop out of context, it's really rather disturbing. I'm no coprophile! Dali was. Odd guy. I read something once about him exploding a watermelon over himself so he could feel it feel it run down his skin. Hmm. Funny bunny.

I refuse to believe your work is rubbish and even if it is, i want to be the judge!
Show me show me show me.

Hello my name is dom said...

I have to get one of them blog thingys sorted out first and then you shall set your eyes 'pon me work things, are you still drawing regularly?

my birthday was pretty rad, thanks. Didn't do much as a good portion of my friends seem to be scattered around the country at the moment, bit of a pain that.

Well, that's something, I knew Dali was a bit odd but I did not know that. My Dali facts are lacking. I wonder if he was a fan of Manzoni's 'Artist's Shit'?

Louise Boyd said...

Perhaps! It's an interesting, if mildly heinous idea. I find the balloons filled with this own breath more interesting. Something a tad more subtle.

Blog. Now. Or i'll huff and puff and blow your internet connection down.

I haven't drawn anything since that architectural drawing i did for my grandparents. Scares me it does Dom, what if i can't draw anymore. My brain has turned to pixie dust. Pixie dust with no imagination. Blargh.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.