fast as you can

November 11, 2012


Chris Thile, Fiona Apple and Jon Brion?
Collaborating?
Playing a song i adore?
If this video wasn't right up there, i wouldn't believe it was real.
Too bloody good.


I might love him and his crazy, skilful hands, just a tad.


I can't quite remember when i first heard this cover but it sparked my adoration and consequently led me to listen to Thile's latest musical outing, Punch Brothers.
Couldn't love them more.
Rather judgemental about Nickel Creek, i never gave them a chance, still haven't to be honest but i think i may have to as how i can i fully appreciate Mr Thile without going back to his roots?
Exactly.

Also:

Spy = win
I want series 2 now, the now, now, now.

An hour ago i put a t shirt over my shoulder for safekeeping while i did something else.
I only just remembered it was there.
The moment you realise you're ridiculous and quite possibly going senile.


Listening to: Ennui/Love 'Fire/flood'
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.