perth

November 26, 2012


This is how my internet tabs look right now.
I genuinely hadn't realised, or perhaps just hadn't acknowledged before, that i bloody love trashy horror movies.
I mean honestly, Leprechaun?

I must be defective.

In music, however i am certainly not.


Unless Rick Astley or Hanson are around.
But screw that, i refuse to have musical shame!


Listening to: Alex Collier & The Jingle Punks Hipster Orchestra 'Dance Foyer'
Anonymous said...

I at least hope it was the original 'Fright Night'.

Louise Boyd said...

Why of course. 80's horror trash is the best kind of trash!

I have, however seen the update. As much as i love him, Colin Farrell is no Chris Sarandon.

Dex said...

Has it really been a whole year since I left this message?

And I still love getting to know you. Don't worry, I'm not about to burst into song :)

Nudge

Louise Boyd said...

Damn. I was really hoping for a wee song.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.