bleeding lip

January 12, 2013

This morning...afternoon, i woke up with a bleeding lip and felt like i'd been double punched in the stomach.
...
Sleepwalking, crime fighter?
Mayhap but do suppressors of the corrupt wear the clans of Game of Thrones emblazoned on their chest?
This one does.
I might not be cool but at least there are people out there who make things to help me fly my freak flag high.
Or put it directly in their line of vision and watch whether they judge me or do the nerdy shuffle.
March 3rd, hurry up already!
Anonymous said...

A sleepwalking crime fighter wearing that purple 'Game of Thrones' top - if anything, I'd say that you were too cool.

I'm an insomniac, so if you ever need a sidekick...

Louise Boyd said...

Oh, go on then. Do you have a cape? I feel they would be essential.

Anonymous said...

We'll just wrap blankets around ourselves.

Maccabees - never heard them before. Thank you, that's my Sunday sorted.

Louise Boyd said...

Blankets, you say? That would surely suffice. It won't strike fear into the hearts of the wicked but it'll be mighty warm!

I like introducing people to new music and it's nice to see someone actually enjoying my suggestions! I don't think of my taste in music as superior to anyone's but i've yet to find anyone who actually enjoyed the mixed cds i made them...it's saddening.

Anonymous said...

You really do have a lovely way of describing music. I don't believe that no-one's enjoyed the mixed cds you made for them. Even if the music's not to their liking, I'm sure they appreciate the thought that goes into it, especially from someone who writes about music the way you do.

Louise Boyd said...

I never know what to say in these situations other than, thank you.
All i'm really doing is being honest and actually, i wish i could describe more eloquently the way music affects me.
But i'm betting you feel something akin to what i do and that in itself is a comfort to know, that you understand.




© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.