the mother we share

February 20, 2013

I have to thank Mister Ian Clark for this band. 
He's on a mission to find local Scottish musicians for an event he'll be putting on quite soon.
And i hope he adds CHVRCHES to the lineup.
They're a local Glasgow group consisting of members from previous bands such as The Twilight Sad, The Unwinding Hours and Aereogramme.
And i can't stop listening to this song.
Or this one:
Or indeed, this one:
I'm starting to question my stance on downloadable music.
I've never been against it.
Since joining Bandcamp, i've downloaded a variety of albums/songs i might never have found in a record store.
I just hope it doesn't kill the physical side of the music industry.
Even if there has to be a small market for people like me to still buy cds and vinyl then that's okay.
Just don't take it away entirely.
I'll be bereft.

I am aware that i have no chance of winning this fight.


Listening to: CHVRCHES 'Recover'
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.