penny dreadful

September 29, 2013

Pajiba always knows about great looking shows before i do.
It being their job and all.
You can see the full list here but these are a few of the trailers that have got me in a nerdy fizz.
(some were left out because i posted them at some earlier point on ye old blog)

Blurfuhineedtoseethisori'llimplode

"I died. I’m dead. I have to watch this."

Pajiba's words, not mine.
But i am also dead.
Very, very dead.

Lizzy Caplin, i want to have your babies.
For fellow Uk inhabiters, Masters of Sex starts on the 8th of October, Channel 4, 9pm.
Let the baby-making commence.

If you can excuse the presence of Sean Astin's enormous ego and listen out for the fact that they are starting filming of The Strain this Autumn!
Then watch away.
Look Ma, Sean Bean's got his own show!
Surely they can't kill him in this one, right?
Poor Sean Bean.
(pronounced Sean Bon in my household, purely because we love the Northern rogue and to mock is to show our love)
And hey, there's Utkarsh Ambudkar!
aka. Mindy Lahiri's little brother, Rishi.
It took me a while but i am embarrassingly in love with The Mindy Project.


Ps. They're making a tv show of The Leftovers which i just read and spent the whole time thinking it would make a great show. Not a film. A show. I'm a frickin' tv oracle.
Also! There's a Fargo series in the works.
How
effing
cool.

dom said...

did you watch the Hannibal tv show from earlier this year? If not I recommend you get yer arse on that, it's very good

Louise Boyd said...

Ughhhh i know i know! I'm desperate but too cheap to shell out the 20+ quid it would cost me :(
And don't even tell me to illegally stream it.
That's instant death for my computer.
Tried and tested!

Is it really that great?
Ughhhhh
What am i saying?! It's Mads Mikkelsen! He's beautiful!

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.