lovely allen

January 22, 2014

PAPAWINDY said...

Good choice on your last two bands. They have many plays on my phone. You got my last email yeah? I'm losing sleep over waiting on your reply. Oh and nice touch linking to my site where my name is, thanks!

Louise Boyd said...

Uch, sorry bud. My body's on complete shutdown at the moment. Leaves basically no energy to even remember to reply to stuff =/ but i will. Honest promise truly cross my blackened heart etcetera.


"Oh and nice touch linking to my site where my name is, thanks!"

I feel like this is sarcasm...is it? I'm perplexed!

Do you lunge, Clarkster?

PAPAWINDY said...

yeah I noticed just recently you replied to my comments on your running post. The Thanks for the link was genuine. I've had a few visits from it already.

Lunge? like fitness lunge or a 18th century tip of the top hat, come on to a lady lunge?

Louise Boyd said...

Aw, dead good. I wouldn't have thought any traffic would come from here, what with me being less than popular but happy to help, dearest!

A lady lunge sounds inexplicably filthy...and i'm not quite sure why.

I meant fitness lunge. I can't lunge. Well, not well. My knees are too weak. But i'd been giving it a go again and my thighs were a world of pain. It was on my mind. So i reiterate, do you lunge, Clarkster?

PAPAWINDY said...

You are more popular than you think a fair amount of people in and around Dundee know your name because of my enforcement of compliments about you. You have gained new Pinterest followers because of it too.

"like fitness lunge or a 18th century tip of the top hat, come on to a lady, lunge?"

Commas are everything when it comes to conversations on the internet.

I cycle and run a fair bit so don't really need to lunge. My thighs are almost as big as Chris Hoy's now. Anyway Squatting seems to be where it's at now, flabby legs and junk in the truck seems to be what ladies are after nowadays.

Louise Boyd said...

Hah, you still talking me up to people, dearest? What a funny thing to do, i'm so undeserving but i will happily take the Pinterest followers. Keep them coming! I like people popular...until it involves physical human interaction. Bleurgh.

Alright boy-face, whip those thighs out, i demand photographic evidence and don't say no because good lord, over the years i've seen plenty of your anatomy!

Ever done the 30 Day Squat Challenge? It's a killer but if i can do it and continue on to 400 squats in a row, then anybody can do it. I'm so unfit it's embarrassing.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.