valhalla rising

May 30, 2014

Even with one eye...
...
Valhalla Rising's on tonight:
dooooooom said...

strange, mesmerising film. you try and describe it to someone and they'd dismiss it as sounding boring but it certainly ain't. maybe i just love mads mikkelsen too much?

Louise Boyd said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh never. The man is a god and should be worshipped. I would have his demigod babies and feed lesser mortals to them. Like baby crocodiles.

I didn't actually end up watching it the night it was on. I've seen it before but fuck, now i wish i had because you're right, it's bloody hypnotising. I didn't
know it was done by Nicolas Winding Refn until that night also. It should have clicked though.
What did you think of Only God Forgives? And have you seen the Pusher Trilogy? I keep meaning to and forgetting! Ughhhh so many movies, so little time. I want be immortal so i can watch all the thingssssss!

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.