You follow one goddamn link from Screenrant and end up losing an hour and a half of your life to the children of nerd.
Internet, y'make me blush.
Ismahawk are gonna be posting a new episode of Hawk-Talk every tuesday.
Bring on February 24th.
Now, if you'll excuse me, i've got a Nightwing mini-series to crush.
And later some Constantine to salivate over.
And Everything Nice
' "And Everything Nice" is an unflinching analysis of the standard for female beauty. The ongoing series consists of women in states of affliction; the body fluid of the models have been replaced with glitter to visualize the concept of girls invariably needing to seem attractive regardless of the actual situation.'
I have this really crappy but inescapable habit of not truly listening to lyrics.
Instinctively i focus on the musicianship and let the words enter but gloss over my brain.
So, the words are definitely in there.
I can sing hundreds of songs word for word but i won't necessarily translate their meaning.
Just another spectacular feat of slovenliness on my part.
Thankfully, i've got a sister who's brain isn't a dormant cesspool of inadequacy that's fatefully draining itself into nothingness.
See her use full sentences and big words here.
I've got some mindless ogling to get back to.
I remember hiding my iPod once.
I was blasting Journey through headphones in my third year art studio* at uni.
Avoiding doing any actual work.**
Shunning all human contact.
Desperately trying to stay awake.
My co-studio partner and closest friend at the time wandered in and demanded my attention.
I pounced on my excellent rectangle and Journey were banishéd.
Shame on me.
Long live Journey.
Down with musical shame.
*... a wall, a desk and a chair. Do not believe the movies or fancy art schools, studios are fucking depressing.
**... not a single piece of my work was produced in situ. My need for absolute privacy didn't mesh well with "mandatory" studio time and a short attention span.
img src: The White Harlemite
- ► 2016 (685)
- joanna concejo
- james ormiston
- maicamia - girl (the beatles cover)
- loom - around again
- dougall dawson // the plug
- james serafino
- jujja wieslander
- doprah - stranger people
- fionn regan - be good or be gone
- gaz coombes - 20/20
- marcus michels
- petite noir - chess
- the pretty one // marguerite phillips
- susanne sundfør - fade away
- viet cong - continental shelf
- a perfect circle - 3 libras
- jake rollins - your voice
- ludwig goransson - top five end credits
- halfjoy - archie vary
- troy brooks
- childish gambino - sober
- marcus gunnar pettersson
- ben tolman
- leapling - n.e.r.v.e
- flatsound - a million missed calls
- flatsound - i'm so concerned about the ending that...
- angus & julia stone - crash and burn
- house of wolves - 50s
- house of wolves - daughter of the sea
- angus & julia stone - please you
- graveyard club - into the dark
- kim cogan
- aj frena
- hannah altman
- kyle thompson
- mikael bres - one loopy morning
- flatsound - you said okay
- flatsound - saturday dec 14 2013
- flatsound - you wrote "don't forget" on your arm
- flatsound - a house with an old cuckoo clock
- peacock affect - the heaven smiles
- mathew lee cothran - failure
- nicola l. robinson
- vio/miré - shrinking coasts
- alan moore's, his heavy heart
- florence + the machine - what kind of man
- hozier - take me to church
- true bromance
- honne - all in the value
- angus & julia stone - get home
- lord huron - fool for love
- mnek - a thousand miles (vanessa carlton refix)
- kitten - doubt
- kitten - why i wait
- journey - separate ways (worlds apart)
- crimson peak
- yaroslav gerzhedovich
- candice tripp
- angus & julia stone - heart beats slow
- pat perry
- lana del rey vs. fka twigs - old money x closer x ...
- mewlips - you really died
- zak abel & joker - wise enough
- hwls - 004 (moon bounce remix)
- james fenner
- mathew lee cothran - better off alone (alice deeja...
- delicate english! - eyelashes
- shakey graves - nobody's fool
- dirk dzimirsky
- laura makabresku
- the chemical brothers - car chase (arp worship) [h...
- george paul miller
- lanedecay - carslbad
- gleemer - iowa
- gleemer - workout
- dunes - telephone wire
- ben tolman
- marcus gunnar pettersson
- marco polo
- roxy music - more than this
- the erised - the keys are in my hands
- gayngs - by your side (sade cover)
- emeli sandé + rick smith - here it comes
- soey milk
- iamamiwhoami - play
- iamamiwhoami - fountain
- ▼ February (91)
- ► 2014 (1923)
- ► 2013 (1842)
- ► 2012 (236)
- ► 2009 (120)
On the 17th of January 2013, i woke up to discover two unexpected gifts. I didn't see this coming. I didn't even think Armin ...
- Flaubert - George Orwell 1984 - Manual for Book Thieves - T.S. Eliot Just stealing some stuff from this isn't...
Esther Sarto Winter Painting
- about today
- alexey titarenko
- allison sommers
- art house
- bas jan ader
- beatrix potter
- beatriz vidal
- chris scarborough
- denis peterson
- design for mankind
- desiree dolron
- esra roise
- film grab
- fuco ueda
- gottfried helnwein
- insect lab
- jo fraser
- john casey
- levi van veluw
- little people
- london print club
- mark ryden
- maya kulenovic
- mother's basement
- my love for you
- noriko ambe
- phillip toledano
- pictures of walls
- piel de papel
- post secret
- rachel denny
- radical face
- sebastiaan bremer
- snjezana josipovic
- studio k
- su blackwell
- the honey trees
- tin foil sandwich
- tom bennett
- why rush?