darkstar

April 02, 2013

 Amelie
 Antichrist
 Adventureland
 Apocalypse Now
 Blue Valentine
 Badlands
 Blue Velvet
 Blade Runner
 Brazil
 Brick
 Down In The Valley
 Elephant
 Buffalo '66
 The Fall
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
 Inception
 Inglourious Basterds
 Fight Club
 Mysterious Skin
 O Brother, Where Are Thou?
Full Metal Jacket 
 Into The Wild
 Road To Perdition
 Lost In Translation
 Poltergeist
 Memento
 Let The Right One In
 Ondine
The Royal Tenenbaums
 Submarine
 Rushmore
 The Wizard of Oz
 Shaun of the Dead
 Sunshine
 Zodiac
This Is England

all via Beautiful Stills from Beautiful Films


Listening to: Darkstar 'Light Body Clock Starter'
doooooom said...

I approve of this list. Have you watched any of Paul Thomas Anderson's films? I mention him because I saw The Master recently and it's really, really good.

Louise Boyd said...

Dom? Is that you? At first i thought someone really pessimistic had left me a message!

I have seen There Will Be Blood, Boogie Nights and Magnolia. I intend to watch Cigarettes & Coffee, Punch-Drunk Love (Adam Sandler? Yuck. But i've heard good things), and i very much want to see The Master. Damn you for seeing it first! Is the music good? I've heard the score is meant to be kind of amazing. Have i been given false information?!

Apparently i'm a little excited to see you back on the blog again :)

dóm said...

I really really enjoyed it. It's hard to describe why though, others have had that problem as well. My cleverpants friend has written some words about it that I will have to link you to when you've seen it.

Your score informant is not lying, it's a good score!

I was thinking about changing my name and doooooom was one of the first I thought of, whaddya reckon? can I pull it off?

Louise Boyd said...

A cleverpants friend? Do they wear a teacher's cloak and smoke a pipe whilst rubbing their chin thoughtfully?

I think i'd quite like being left messages from 'doooooom'. Would you be 'gloooooom' somedays?
Doom? Gloom? See what i did there? Oh god, i'm the least funny person in existence.
Kinda rocking the acute accent though there, dóm.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.