something in the way

February 04, 2013

Being gloomy, i of course decide the best course of action is to listen to as many covers of Nirvana's epic song, 'Something In The Way', as is humanly possible.
I'm an idiot.

Sure am glad i did it though.
Have a listen to my favourite of the bunch:

That just annihilates me.

And here's some more:





I don't know why so many people are down on covers.
Yeah, a great song can at times fail to be altered pleasingly or indeed, bettered but it's worth a shot, right?
Right?

I've read 3 blogs tonight and all of them have pissed me off.
I have opinions.
I do.
Lots.
But i hope i don't beat you round the head with them and make you feel small or less than the wonderful human being you are for having a point of view that differs from my own.
That would suck.
I usually don't know what the hell i'm talking about anyway.
I am not omniscient.
Not even an itty bit.
So don't let the sadsacks of the inter-web drag you down.
Think, feel, do whatever the hell you want.
Your opinion is valuable and valued.

I am so bloody grumpy.
This is why i'm a hermit.
Even the internet populous make me curmudgeonly.
Crimety.

I need me some Hey Arnold!
Right now, now, now.
Helga was such a sick puppy.
...
I think i've broken my brain.



Listening to: Nirvana 'Something In The Way'
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.