the menstruation nation

December 19, 2018


I've been looking through my Tumblr archive to see how "unacceptable" I am - not that bloody unacceptable, unfortunately - before I back it up, get the fuck out of the judgey, purity-worshipping shitbank, and wait for a new home to lay my filthy (although apparently not that filthy?) hat.
(Dear Tumblr, you suck)
And in the midst of my search I came across a tag I completely forgotten I'd started.
A tag I'll be taking with me.
It goes by the name of The Menstruation Nation:
Because periods are the worst and I turn into a groaning sea lion who's slowly dying from the repeated uterus stabbings it's being subjected to when I have mine.
Thus, a tag was born.

And just for luck, fuck you again, Tumblr.
Fuck you hard.
Or is that "unacceptable"?

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.