brovaries before ovaries?

February 23, 2019

...
Fucking excuse me?!
Maybe two years ago there was a point during my period where I couldn't stand up.
I was on the floor and I was fucking stranded because I was in so much pain.
Every single time I attempted to lift even my head, my bloody head! I nearly passed out.
My mum and sister eventually found me, gently levered me from the floor, filled me full of drugs (Ibuprofen Lysine, for any woman who experiences the mother of all period cramps like I do) and put me back in bed where I stayed for the rest of the day.
...
And yet a functioning boner takes precedence over mine and millions of women's excruciating pain.
Pain I've been dealing with since I was 11 fucking years old.
5 years before it's even fucking legal for a man to stick his dick in any available orifice, let alone need chemical aid.
...
Well, fuck you very much and the shrivelled dick the male species rode in on.

© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.