let down

February 13, 2019


Previously, this was a post with the The Weeknd's new song, Lost In the Fire.

Now it is not.
Because of my total uselessness when listening to music to actually hear and process lyrics I failed to clock the abject homophobia present in this song.
 Jesus.
Truly?
Jesus fucking christ.
Are we still in the era of thinking men can fuck a girl straight?
That it's just a phase a good dicking can sort out?
Seriously?
I guess we are, and how fucking sad is that.

I'm sorry for posting this song and not realising how hateful it is.
I will try to do better and train my brain to fucking hear a song's lyrics instead of this bizarre deaf to all words thing it does instead.

Oh, and fuck you, Abel Tesfaye.
I used to love your music and now I'm just fucking sad.
© midnight hagette. Design by FCD.